The question is, What is CDC really saying?
I have been learning quite a bit lately about the inner workings of Google and how to turn up on the first page of search results. Put quite simply, the content should have as many key search terms and phrases as possible to reach the intended audience.
For example, if someone suspects he or she may have chronic Lyme disease, which the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)–headed by Tom Frieden, along with the AstroTurf non-profit American Lyme Disease Foundation (ALDF) and Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) Refer to as post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome, he or she might Google the following terms:
- Lyme disease
- Chronic Lyme disease
- Post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome
- Lyme post treatment syndrome
- Post Lyme disease treatment syndrome
- Lyme disease post treatment syndrome
- IDSA Lyme treatment guidelines
- IDSA post treatment Lyme disease
- IDSA post Lyme treatment syndrome
- IDSA Lyme disease post syndrome treatment
- Chronic neuroborreliosis
- Permanent spirochetal…
View original post 264 more words