1. Plagiarizers are not welcome here.
2. Plagiarizers are internet gangsters and thieves.
3. If you have visited this page, we already have your information
4. If it comes to our attention that you have plagiarized anything in this blog, in other words if you have taken anything you see and not give credit too this blog or to the person it says who wrote the information, we will track you down.
5. When we track you down and find your name, we will list your name and location of “The Other Side Of The Stretcher’s” stolen intellectual property here to warn the other blog owners.
6. If you try to harrass us, look above and refer to “Trolls” and click.
7. Its best you go away so we are not your worse nightmare.
8. Its ok to share but NOT to be a THIEF BY SAYING YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION!
8. Have a nice day!
Image compliments of the “Plagiarizers Hall Of Shame“
“The Other Side Of The Stretcher” (c) 2015
This blog is not for medical advice.
For medical advice, you must speak with your physician!
Credit is given for images and also information in this blog by either google images or the creator of the image or source of information.
If you don’t see credit and you see your image or information,
please leave a note in the comments so credit can be given.